It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday! Friday Frocks is back. Here is my second edition of items I’ve either purchased or been looking at. All, except for one, are under $50.
If you missed my first edition, you can catch up here. I’m trying to highlight items that I love, and that I think every prep will love too. These Friday Frocks posts also make for great gift guides, since I try to pick items under $50.
These past two weeks, I’ve been obsessed with these items.
- iPhone case ($35) I cannot wait to get my new iPhone case so that I can pick up this case (that I designed!). This is one of my favorite patterns that I’ve created so I’ve been having so much fun sharing them with you all.
- Shoes ($65) I’m dying to buy these new Jack Rogers suede, waterproof shoes. I need a new pair of shoes that I can wear to walk to class. And the fact that they’re waterproof is a huge seller for me, especially for those rainy days when I don’t want to wear heavy Hunters.
- Pocket Leggings ($30) I saw Isabella Darden post about Aerie leggings, so I needed to check them out myself. My Mean Girls reference in my post was entirely a joke – but I do love her style and her re-brand! These leggings are the BEST and are at a great price point. I love that they have a pocket and that they come in Navy.
- Anorak Jacket ($30) I am in shock that I found this. I have seen similar jackets for over $100, so I cannot believe this is $30! My morning walks with Captain have been getting colder and colder, so I definitely will pick this up.
- Acrylic Clutch ($18) The only pro sporting events I really follow/go-to are ice hockey (go Caps!). But with all of the stadiums making clear bag policies, I thought this was the perfect substitute. I love that is has structure and is acrylic – since acrylic seems to be really in right now. Katie Kime has a great idea for putting another clutch inside of her acrylic clutch for a fun look.
- Dapper Dog Box ($30) The Dapper Dog Box markets themselves as being the only dog box with bandanas and bow-ties. I’ve currently been loving to dress Captain up in bandanas and I’ve been looking at dog subscription boxes, so I think this one totally fits the bill! Plus it comes with adorable treats and chews, perfect for every preppy dog.
What is your favorite item from this list? Is there anything you’re currently loving?