I have been wanting to make this project for the longest time and I’m so excited to share it with you!! Here is a super easy tutorial to make DIY Lilly Pulitzer Nikes!
Check out the video below to see how I made them! The shoes and vinyl I bought are linked in the description below.
Some extra tips for making DIY Lilly Pulitzer Nikes:
- If you have more advanced supplies such as a Cricut or Silhouette, you can use that to cut out your Nike outline. Just import the Nike swoosh to your software and you’re good to go!
- When applying the vinyl to the shoe, you can use transfer tape if you find that it makes it easier.
- If your vinyl isn’t sticking, you may want to try a heat transfer vinyl. I would only suggest this if you have worked with vinyl before.
- The vinyl I ordered didn’t stick as well as I hoped and the edges keep popping up, but with some rubbing I’m able to keep them down. I think it was just the company I ordered it from!
- Make sure to order outdoor vinyl since your shoes will be going outdoors!
I hope you loved this video and DIY project! It’s seriously so easy and it turns out to be super cute! I’ve been trying a lot of different content on my Youtube channel so let me know if there is anything that you would like to see. I have so much fun making DIY projects so maybe I’ll make some more. If you liked this video, please head over to Youtube and click the ‘like’ button and subscribe if you’re not already!
If you make these shoes, please tag me in it! I would LOVE to see the different combinations people come up with!
Did you love this post? Want to make these shoes yourself? Save this project to your DIY Pinterest using the photos below!